Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 61 "Dwarfs and Crows and Jules"

Hey there

Last post was a little sad, but I see some bright and shiny light at the end of the tunnel. Soon there will be some great progress, I feel it.
Here is the greater part of the little fun stuff, I had to do for Design-school.











This is all I've got right now. There is more but its a client thing i can't show plus some really scribbly tries to do anatomy with a brush-pen. I didn't find the proper way to do it yet, but with the Dwarfs and Jules I think I'm getting there.
The Crow study was a lot of fun. I took some time, to render it but really the feathers, this shimmery crap with green and pink and cyan shimmering and shining in it, might be a step or two above my ability.
Nonetheless on all of those pieces I grew a tiny bit and I liked that challenge.
Maybe figuring out some complex texture stuff could get me forward? Well, lets keep doing that. :)
Will do a lot more now, that the pile of work is shrinking rapidly.
Plus I found out a lot of amazing things considering the brain and how you can learn a lot more effectively.
These things and my newly found obsession with order, might kick of something really nice in the near future.
Have a great one Guys,

regards
Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment