Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 27 end of Mech-week

So Last week was crazy busy. Prepared my birthday, now I'm 23 and ready to go on.
When I look back at things, very much has changed and there are plenty of awesome things still coming up.
Now for this week, At least I've got some Mech sketches done.




Where studies are concerned the following weeks will be dedicated toward my big problems in Anatomy which are mostly drawing legs and feet.
I'll do one-hundred drawings of feet and legs before I go on to studying the next subject I suck at which will probably be something more painterly or texture/material studies like environments.
For painting I have to catch up to my design-school work... I'll show some of them. Maybe already next week.

Have a greate one,

regards
Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment